2011年4月29日星期五

Corey Liuget of San Diego in the first round of 2011 NFL Draft Selected

  http://www.skysports.com/


Selection of Chargers in the first round of the NFL Draft in 2011 met the media in San Diego for the first time on Friday and said he was delighted to joining the team.
Corey Liuget, 21, wore a cap boots, as he told the press that his mother was not happy to know he left the University of Illinois, a year before pro.
She is always friendly to me excited,  said rookie defensive end, who promised to return to his level, he said.
I've promised three things before leaving the school: do not marry, not to get a tattoo and get my degree, so I have two of three and is always happy and proud of myself for it,  said Liuget.
Liuget said the biggest challenge in life is not his father. His father was murdered when he visited her grandmother in Haiti Liuget.
Corey Liuget was only 4 years.
Liuget mother was an important part of his life, he said.  She was with me every step of the way she always told me just keep your head up and not let anything get in the way and what are the things I here ..
Lorena Liuget was with his son in New York when he was selected by the Chargers.
I was filled with joy and happiness, and I had a smile that is not from my face or something. I was so proud I could be removed almost cried, but I had to keep the cameras,  said Corey Liuget added adding that he used for the Dolphins, Cowboys and Bears.
When asked to go to the student to millionaire, Liuget smiled and said:  It's great, but to be honest I'm not worried about it.
Today I am more worried about football.  Liuget and chargers have a contract negotiated, but when payday comes,  said the rookie, the first thing I'm going to buy something special for your mother.
10News called Hialeah High School near Miami, where he once Liuget quarter of what kind of person he is young.
It was the best student, but was a good boy,  said English teacher Colleen Murphy.
She told 10News Liuget versa often talk to his alma mater in assemblies and football player's mentor.
He told them to listen to their teachers and parents,  he said.
Coach Alex Terry, who was with Liuget and his family in New York today as a rookie boots a  good guy  who is grounded and is not by money and laid waste to be said fame terry Liuget rather see children visiting the hospital to get involved fights in cash.
If he is any kind of problems in San Diego, his mother and I'll whip your ass,  said Terry.
Liuget said his mother and his grandmother - he called the most important women in his life - moved to San Diego for several months until it is resolved.

没有评论:

发表评论